Araria Public School lays great stress on the development of character and conduct among the students and expects them to be worthy of highest standards of behaviour, individually and collectively on our national life. Courtesy, kindness, helpfulness are particularly advised to be cultivated.
The following general rules should be observed strictly:
- Strict silence should be maintained in the classrooms, laboratories, library and in the assembly.
- On working days and school function children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed for the session. They will come to school in neat and tidy uniform, otherwise they will be sent back and will be liable for disciplinary action.
- The children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school premises during school hours without permission of the Principal. Those who come on bicycle should keep it at the cycle stand property locked. ' No student should go out of the class without class-pass. No students should absent himself/herself without prior sanction of leave from the school.
- All students should co-operate with the school captain in maintaining the overall discipline of the school. 'All equipments and materials given to the students for their practical works should be handled with due care. Damages and breakages should be paid for.
- Students are expected to reach the school before Assembly, they should be properly dressed in dean school uniforms.
- Books, stationary, bag, Tiffin box etc should bear the name and class for the students.
- The School-Diary is an essential record for the students. Every pupil should take proper care of it.
- Library books will be issued for internal use only, issue of library books for home could be made after becoming a member of school library on payment of a sum of Rs.-200/- (per Annum)
- Once a student attends the school he/she will not be allowed short leave. In case of emergency. the child could be escorted home by the parents, with the written Permission of the Principal.
- The parents/guardians will indemnify against any accident for any reasonable cause.